"HCC CareerHub is the largest online Career Services destination in the city of Houston! Houston Community College is pleased to present to you this new and engaging job search/networking tool! Connecting HCC Talent with Houston employers is our daily goal! "
Job & Career Accelerator is the industry's most comprehensive, online job search system that puts job seekers on the Fast Track to getting hired. Create your personal account and watch a video tutorial to get started.
"JobsNowHouston showcases in-demand occupations and the accelerated certificate and education pathways offered at HCC to obtain these jobs. The goal of this page is to easily connect you with to relevant programs and certifications that will get you back to work fast."
Create a free personal account in this HCC subscription to access practice GED, TOEFL, and many other exams; job certification exams for careers such as cosmetology, firefighter, real estate, nursing, etc.; information and practice for citizenship exams in English and Spanish; and a wide range of basic skills development materials, in areas such as mathematics and grammar.Learn to Use Learning Express Library 3.0
* Access study materials and practice tests for over 1800 different standardized exams.
* Prepare for aptitude tests, licensing, and professional certification in a variety of fields such as military, healthcare, insurance, and more
* Improve workplace skills such as business, finance, and computer skills.
* Prepare for college and graduate school admission tests including the GMAT, LSAT, MCAT, MAT, CLEP, and SAT, as well as Advanced Placement testing.
* Improve or refresh basic skills in English, Language Arts, and Math. Learn to Use Mometrix eLibrary
Occupational Outlook Handbook is from the US Department of Labor's Bureau of Labor Statistics. This online, searchable version of the OOH contains information on training, education, expected growth, conditions, and more for a wide array of careers.
"It's difficult to predict the future, but it's never too early to start planning for it. Texas Reality Check will show you how much your living expenses will cost, and the amount of money you will need to earn to pay for them."