It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
"HCC CareerHub is the largest online Career Services destination in the city of Houston! Houston Community College is pleased to present to you this new and engaging job search/networking tool! Connecting HCC Talent with Houston employers is our daily goal! "
"JobsNowHouston showcases in-demand occupations and the accelerated certificate and education pathways offered at HCC to obtain these jobs. The goal of this page is to easily connect you with to relevant programs and certifications that will get you back to work fast."
LearningExpress Library is an easy-to-use online test prep resource that helps people improve their core academic skills, earn a high school equivalency, prepare for college, join the military, obtain occupational certification, find a job, change careers, become a U.S. citizen and much more.
* Access study materials and practice tests for over 1800 different standardized exams.
* Prepare for aptitude tests, licensing, and professional certification in a variety of fields such as military, healthcare, insurance, and more
* Improve workplace skills such as business, finance, and computer skills.
* Prepare for college and graduate school admission tests including the GMAT, LSAT, MCAT, MAT, CLEP, and SAT, as well as Advanced Placement testing.
* Improve or refresh basic skills in English, Language Arts, and Math. Learn to Use Mometrix eLibrary
Occupational Outlook Handbook is from the US Department of Labor's Bureau of Labor Statistics. This online, searchable version of the OOH contains information on training, education, expected growth, conditions, and more for a wide array of careers.
"It's difficult to predict the future, but it's never too early to start planning for it. Texas Reality Check will show you how much your living expenses will cost, and the amount of money you will need to earn to pay for them."