1. The One Button Studio (OBS) in RC 19, can be accessed by key which is checked out at the library circulation desk
2. OBS reservations may only be made on the library website by faculty for class projects; all other instances are first come first serve.
3. The room may be used for (1) 30 minute session with an option of (1) renewal for a maximum of an hours use, if there are no reservations.
4. “Time due back” will be marked on slip at checkout and given to patron
5. Checking out OBS key constitutes an agreement by the patron to abide by OBS policies as printed on the OBS key tag.
1. To check out OBS key, patron must present HCC Student/Faculty/Staff ID to library circulation desk
2. Patron will be responsible for checking out and returning key as well as any damage to OBS equipment during checkout period.
3. When 30 minute session (or renewal) concludes, patron must return key within checkout time or blocks will be applied to the patron accounts.
4. An orientation video will be made available to patrons on the desktop computer, explaining basic OBS functions and components
5. At the end of OBS session, patron must shut down desktop computer, projector and all lighting before locking OBS and returning key to front desk.