We received the following email from our Nexis UNI rep on 3/25/2019
Exciting changes are coming to Nexis®—in our user interface and behind the scenes.
I wanted to share a quick reminder with you that on April 1 we will be releasing a set of enhancements for our Nexis product.
These latest upgrades will bring new functionality to Nexis and upgraded back office tools for your account administration, including:
- Improved search results—including no more result count limit, ability to share documents and folders, and more!
- Upgraded back-office processes with LexisNexis® Account Center and LexisNexis® PowerInvoice
- More powerful and intuitive ways to manage your account
Before the upgrade if you or someone on your accounts create a new alert or have complex searches you regularly use, we recommend that you:
- Save or print offline any recent complex search strings
- Save or print offline any recent alert search strings
- Make a note of your saved sources
- Make a note of your Negative News Search and other settings if you have customized these
Over the next few weeks, we’ll be reaching out to provide Nexis users with helpful support tools, training and tips surrounding the upgrades. If you have more Nexis users, encourage them to learn more. Click here to check out some of the upgrades or sign up for a training webinar!