1. Go to the BC Campus: Find Open Texbooks reviews by clicking on the link below.
2. Click on the subject you're interested in on the right to get a list of titles.
3. Select a title and scroll down to see a review, if available. Not all textbooks have reviews.
4. OR, click on the following link to see a list of all of the reviewed Open Textbooks.
1. Go to the College Open Textbooks listings, the reviews page by clicking on the link below.
2. Click on the discipline you're interest in.
3. Scroll down to view the titles with their reviews. Reviewers include their names and titles.
1. Go to the Cool4Ed reviews by clicking on the link below.
2. Click on the name of the reviewer to the right of the title. Reviewer's affiliation is also listed.
3. Reviewers evaluate the books on subject matter, instruction design, editorial aspects, and usability.
1. Go to the Open Textbook library by clicking on the link below.
2. Click the subject you're interested in on the left menu.
3. Scroll through the titles listed there. Some have reviews and some do not.
4. Reviewers list their name, title, and institution.
©2022 Houston Community College Libraries