It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Welcome to the HCC Library tutorial, Begin Research. Some of you found your way here on your own and that's great! You can focus on the material you need, try the self-check quizzes, watch some of our videos, and find out more about getting the most out of the HCC library resources. Visit this resource whenever you need to and for as long as you like!
- Use the menu at the top to jump between sections of the tutorial.
- Use the menu to the left to jump to topics within each section
- Use the pagination at the bottom to page through each section sequentially.
If you enjoy the content here, consider taking the one-credit LBRA 1191 course - Information Literacy, Student Inquiry, and Libraries! The course is offered most semesters either online or in-person!
Learn to make the most of HCC Library resources and services!
- Discover resources with Eagle Library Search
- Explore your library's catalog and databases
- Jump-start your research with Research Guides
- Learn to cite your sources
- Get expert help from HCC librarians
©2020 Houston Community College Libraries