Can I Save My ELS Search Results?
Yes! Toggle each step below to learn how to save and retrieve your search results.
- Click the Search History link, then click the Save Searches/Alerts link.
- The Saved Search/Alerts Screen appears.
- If you have not signed in to My EBSCOhost, you will be prompted to do so.
- Enter a Name and Description for the search. (For example, mysearch1)
- In the Save Search As field, select one of the following:
‣ Saved Search (Permanent)
‣ Saved Search (Temporary 24 hours)
‣ Alert - If you selected Alert, additional fields are available.
- To save the search, click Save; otherwise, click Cancel.
- You can retrieve your saved searches and alerts and edit and reuse them.
From the Search History/Alerts Screen, click Retrieve Searches.
- If you have not already signed into your personal account, you will be prompted to do so. Enter your user name and password; or click Cancel and return to the Search Screen
- The Saved Searches area of your folder displays.
- Click on the Retrieve Saved Search link for the desired search.