How Do I Login and Use My Library Account?
Trouble Logging In?
- Use our Can't log in form to get help with your library account login.
- Use our Get Help Logging In form if you are having trouble logging in to HCC Library databases.
HCC students may login to:
- See which books you have checked out
- See which books you have on hold
- Cancel any hold requests you no longer want
- Renew books you have checked out
- You must renew within three days before or after the due date
- The renewal period is for two weeks following the original due date of
- You may have no more than 10 items checked out at one time
- You may not renew interlibrary loan items
- Add an email address to your patron record
- Choose your preferred delivery method for library notices (mail or email)
- Rate items in the library catalog