How Can I Find HCC Library Resources and Services?
The best way to locate library resources is to use the HCC Library Homepage.
Come visit a library to find:
- Friendly, qualified librarians and staff to help you (Have we mentioned that already?)
- Comfortable places to work and study
- Up-to-date technology
- Periodicals (magazines, journals and newspapers), DVDs, and other media
- Access to Internet resources such as eBooks, eJournals, and streaming meda
- Online discovery tools such as Eagle Library Search (ELS)and the HCC Library catalog
- Online access to library services
- Access to the resources and services of other libraries
- Individual and group instruction in library use and research methods
- Most HCC libraries even have netbooks and Chromebooks available for checkout!
- A full array of devices and resources to ensure that students with disabilities can access the resources they need to succeed