These resources are only for Introductory Chemistry, General Chemistry I, and General Chemistry II. They have been compiled mostly by face-to-face tutors, with assistance from online tutors.
Here is how we have organized this page:
- The top box of the first column has a list of all of the handouts. Each item in this list is a clickable link, so you can download the handouts from there.
- Columns 2 and 3 contain small boxes. Each handout has a small, corresponding box with the same name as its handout.
- Each small box has two tabs.
- "Handout " -- This is the same handout you see in the first box in the first column.
- "YouTube" -- These are the links in that handout. These lists are long. So that you do not have to scroll so far down to get to some boxes, the default setting on the LibGuide has the "Handout of Links" tab first in each box.
Click here for resources for Organic Chemistry.