Need Specific Research on a Topic?
Try these! Please drag and drop words to their appropriate places below.
abstract graphical depictions rigorous scientific method
Scholarly Journal Articles
- Articles frequently contain the new discoveries in a field.
- Often peer-reviewed, refereed and held to rigorous standards.
- Use of the scientific method is typically reflected
- Presentation proceedings similar to scholarly articles
- May be more timely turn around
- Sometimes peer-reviewed; sometimes only the abstract is available
- Government or academic publications that convey new developments
- Culmination of scientific research, technical concept information
- Often provide graphical depictions of designs and data