How do Scientists Communicate?
Click on the highlighted words for their definitions.
Scientists communicate with others through:
- Conference presentations and proceedings
- allows for timely communication of new findings
- often a limited lasting record, if any
- Published articles
- creates a permanent record of the discovery
- subject to peer review
- Other communications such as
newsletters, case studies, ,
listserv postings, blogs, etc.
, manuals, associations’
government or academic institutional publications that convey new developments and culmination of scientific research, technical concept information, and often provide graphical depictions of designs and data
a collection of images, usually, but not always, held in electronic format for retrieval by computer