Need Standards, Specifications, or Policy?
Try these! Please drag and drop words to their appropriate places below.
Government Documents and Publications
- Government collects statistics and data in a wide range of subjects.
- Data and research results compiled by government scientists or their contractors in a variety of fields.
- Examples of data range from geophysical data and weather satellite data to animal and plant census data.
- Published by various federal, state and local government departments, agencies, task forces, and more.
- Procedures and protocols for applied and laboratory science.
- Handbooks are frequently a source for standards and specifications.
- Mostly produced in the discipline of applied science.
- Many government documents are considered technical reports.