Need Additional Science Information?
Consider Grey Literature. Please drag and drop words to their appropriate places below.
What is Grey literature?
- contains preliminary data and new/untested ideas
- is not peer-reviewed, refereed or held to rigorous standards
- is intended for a small audience
- is often published by non-traditional publishers (museum publications, internal publications, etc.)
Grey literature formats include (but are not limited to):
- Conference proceedings
- Poster sessions
- Abstracts of presented talks